We offer the benefits you expect ...
- Paid time off/holidays
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term / Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- And more!
Overview:There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to the company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
Andersen is a place of vibrant energy and innovation. These innovations are part of a well-defined roadmap to seize opportunities ahead.
There has never been a more exciting time to work in Manufacturing at Andersen. It isn't our history that makes us an industry leader. It's our commitment to innovation. We're constantly setting new standards for windows and doors that raise the bar for the entire industry. Being around since 1903 means we haven't just seen where the industry's been—we guide where it's going.
Our Garland facility is now hiring production workers for all three shifts
• 1st shift: 7am-3pm
• 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm
• 3rd shift: 11pm-7am
PURPOSE: This is an entry-level position where you will focus on learning to be a key contributor, while further developing your manufacturing skills and abilities. This is a hands-on role that will allow you to apply your skills to resolve problems and work cross-functionally to contribute to possible solutions for various efficiencies.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (including weekends)
• Follow all safety practices required for the job
• Use light machinery and hand tools and measuring tape to manufacture and assembly windows
• Follow defined housekeeping, organization, and 5S process expectations
• Responsible for checking respective quality work
• Maintain good attendance and be punctual
• Engage in cross training to maintain flexibility and support assigned Work Center
• Minimum of 12 months experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to lift 20 to 75 pounds, perform tasks requiring standing for long period
• Have strong communication skills
• Maintain a respectful workplace environment
• Must be able to pass a substance abuse test and background reference verification