BAYPORT, Minn., Jan. 8, 2018 — Andersen Windows will be attending the 2018 International Builders Show (IBS) in Orlando, Florida, January 9-11. Andersen experts will be on hand to discuss products and innovations with builders, architects, and trade professionals from around the world.
During IBS, Andersen will showcase its expansive, on trend portfolio, including:
- MultiGlide™ and Weiland® Liftslide doors that remove the boundary between the indoors and outdoors. These products are part of the Andersen® Architectural Collection.
- New contemporary style and hardware options for Andersen® A-Series and E-Series products available as part of the Architectural Collection, offering ultimate design freedom for the luxury home.
- Newly acquired MQ™ windows and doors for the luxury estate home.
- Wireless VeriLock® and Open/Closed Security Sensors that allow homeowners to make windows and doors part of their smart home.
- 100 Series windows and patio doors, including new grille and hardware options, are a smart alternative to vinyl thanks to Fibrex® Composite material, which is two times stronger than vinyl, more attractive, and environmentally responsible.
“We are excited to be back at IBS because it is a fantastic opportunity to share Andersen’s industry-leading, broad and diverse product portfolio, along with our relentless commitment to grow our dealer and builder partners with our ‘different and better’ support and service resources,” said Sal Abbate, senior vice president and general manager, Residential and Commercial Professional Division. “We encourage people to stop by our booth to talk with our experts and learn more about Andersen.”
Visit us at andersenwindows.com. Andersen will also be active on social media during IBS. Follow Andersen on Twitter at @AndersenCorp and on Facebook at @AndersenWindows.
About Andersen Corporation Headquartered in Bayport, Minnesota, Andersen Corporation and its subsidiaries manufacture and market window and door products under the Andersen®, Renewal by Andersen®, Silver Line®, American Craftsman®, EMCO®, Weiland® and MQ™ brands. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is celebrating its 115th anniversary in 2018. The company employs more than 13,000 people with manufacturing sites in North America and Europe. Andersen is a privately held company. Visit us at andersencorporation.com.
© 2018 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.