Andersen Corporate Foundation
The Andersen Corporate Foundation was established in 1941 with the mission “to improve lives and strengthen communities, primarily where Andersen employees live and work.” Since then, the foundation has donated more than $60 million to worthy causes.
Focus areas include:
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports organizations that provide affordable housing to people living on low incomes including:
- Single family, owner-occupied housing for individuals and families
- Senior housing projects that have a 25% occupancy rate for seniors receiving medical assistance
- Housing stability including services to support, transition to, or maintain affordable housing
Health and Safety
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports organizations that provide services that seek to improve health and safety including:
- Healthcare for people living on low incomes
- Mental health therapy services
- Physical therapy services for people with disabilities
- Wellness and safety programs for seniors
- Facilities and equipment for organizations providing healthcare
Education and Youth Development
Andersen Corporation Foundation supports organizations that offer intellectual and social opportunities including:
- Limited and strategic support to public school districts for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education, grades K-12
- Youth development programs that focus on development of leadership skills and community engagement
- Environmental youth education programs that align with Andersen’s sustainability initiatives
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports organizations providing basic needs for people living on low incomes including:
- Food, clothing, and emergency assistance provided by food shelf organizations
- Community-based employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Services that support seniors ability to live safe sand independently in their homes.
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports select organizations that directly benefit the community.
Headquarters geographic focus area:
Washington County, Minnesota; Polk and St. Croix Counties, Wisconsin. Limited support is provided to organizations serving Ramsey County, Minnesota.
Applications are accepted by invitation only. Complete the Inquiry Form and email to AndersenCorpFDN@srinc.biz. If your inquiry fits within the foundation’s funding priorities, you will receive an invitation to submit an application.
A Legacy of Giving; Andersen Related Foundations